Shipping: Free Shipping on orders over $100!
Swisstrax Ribtrax PRO (1-Car Garage Kit) - Racing Stripes (Jet Black/Slate Grey) KIT-RP1-RACE200
This kit comes with everything you need to easily upgrade your garage flooring! This kit covers a 206 sf one car garage and includes 90 Slate Grey tiles, 30 Jet Black tiles and 7 Slate Grey looped edge tiles. Making it as easy as it can be for planning and installation.
Ribtrax® PRO is a versatile and durable garage tile for any application, a revolutionary tile design that combines premium protection with unmatched functionality. The revolutionary channel system allows debris to drain underneath each tile making it easy-to-maintain.
Get the most popular, versatile and technical advanced garage tile available.
Swisstrax garage tiles mix precision of Swiss engineering and the quality manufacturing of North America. Their garage flooring tiles are the only interlocking floor tile made with a four-point injection mold to add extra thickness for more protection and added connectors for even more strength.
Ribtrax® interlocking flooring tiles come in ten different colors so you can mix and match to create a variety of patterns and designs. They can also be mixed with any Swisstrax interlocking tile style to take your custom floor to the next level.
Customize any space with 19 different colors and several different tile styles to elevate your garage flooring, event flooring, outdoor flooring, patio flooring, trade show flooring, hangar flooring, gym flooring and sport flooring. Our interlocking floor tiles remain the top choice for consumers because of their versatility and durability. Coupled with our unparalleled customer service, we ensure a great experience every step of the way.
- Tile Size: 15.75 in (40 cm) x 15.75 in (40 cm)
- Height/Thickness: 0.75 in (1.9 cm)
- Perforation Width: 0.13 in (0.32 cm)
- Weight: 23.5 oz. (1.47 lb)
- Material: 100% UV stabilized virgin polypropylene
- Warranty: 15 Years
- Chemical Resistance: Resistance To Excellent - Oil, gas & other auto fluids; Good - Acids & solvents including Skydrol, and Alkalis
- Temperature Tolerances: -22°F (-30°C) to 248°F (120°C)
- Compression Strength: 3,120 psi
- Fire Rating HB: Horizontal Burn
- Versatile: Can be combined with any other Swisstrax 15.75" tile including Ribtrax PRO, Carpetrax PRO and Vinyltrax PRO
Before You Begin Your Garage Installation
Swisstrax interlocking flooring tiles must be site conditioned at room temperature (72° F or higher) for a period of 24 hours prior to installation. It is ideal to put the tiles which will be placed at the front of the garage in the direct sunlight for a period of time prior to installation to allow the tiles to expand, especially if they will be exposed to direct sunlight when the garage door is open.
Tools you may need:
- Circular saw, jig saw or table saw
- Measuring tape
- Clear the flooring surface of any removable objects and or items.
- Sweep or vacuum any excess dirt and debris off of the flooring surface.
Step 1: Starting Point
- In your garage stand facing your garage door opening.
- Locate the top-left corner of your garage.
*NOTE: A minimum expansion gap of ¼” for perforated tiles (Ribtrax, Ribtrax Smooth, Sportrax) and ½” for all other styles (Diamondtrax, Floortrax, Vinyltrax) should be left at the walls and/or any other immovable objects such as cabinets, vehicle lifts, support beams, etc.
Step 2: Install First Tile
- Place Tile #1 (Tile A) in the top left corner with the pegged “male” sides facing the left wall and garage walls.
- Remember to leave a 1/4″ expansion gap be tween the tile and wall.
Step 3: Installing Rows of Tiles
- Work left to right, interlock Tile B with Tile A making sure that loops and pegs are facing the same direction.
- Continue with your first row until the right wall is reached.
- Return to the left wall and repeat steps 4-5 until the first three rows are completed.
*NOTE: If cutting is necessary, refer to the “Cutting Recommendations” portion of the Install Instructions.
Step 4: Edge Installation
In your delivery, you received either looped “female” edges or pegged “male” edges
- Following completion of the first three rows, connect the edges to the first installed row nearest to the garage door entry.
- Edges are only needed between the garage door rails. Refer to the “Edge Installation” portion of Install Instructions.
Position the edges
- This step begins by closing your garage door.
- Gently push the first 3 rows of tile with attached edges up against garage door for a precise fit.
Option #1: Female Edge + Tile
- Lift up tile and align the female/looped edge with the male/pegs of the tile, and snap into place.
Option #2: Male Edge + Tile
- Hover above and align the edge male/pegs with the female/looped of the tile, and snap into place.
Attaching the edge
- With pegs and loops aligned, begin by pressing the sides of the tile into the edge, working your way to the center. This may take a little pressure and you will feel a “snap” when the tile is attached to the edge.
*NOTE: Edges may have to be cut to fit within garage door rails.
Step 5: Finishing Install
- Resume steps 4-5 until the back wall is reached.
- Be sure to check the alignment of your floor as you progress.
- Cutting may be necessary along the back wall to complete install!
- All Swisstrax® products can be cut with an electrical saw such as a circular saw, jig saw, table saw, etc.
- A fine toothed blade is recommended.
*NOTE: When making your cuts, be sure to position your tile accordingly to ensure it interlocks with the rest of your flooring. Refer to the tool manufacturer’s safety guidelines.
*WARNING: Do not walk on tiles that are not interlocked together as they can be a dangerous slipping hazard. When installing your floor, be cautious of Swisstrax tiles placed on top of one another.
For additional information on installation please see here.
Ribtrax Pro tiles come with a 15 year warranty!
Garage flooring is an investment and we believe buying premium garage flooring should come with superior confidence. Our Ribtrax, Ribtrax Smooth, and Diamondtrax now include a limited lifetime warranty. Other Swisstrax tiles still offer a best in class warranty protecting your investment for 7 -15 years. Warranties aren’t prorated, with no restocking fees and no hassles. To give you more peace of mind we also offer a 30-day money back guarantee for any garage flooring tiles that are in re-usable condition.
To learn more about Swisstrax warranties please see here.
Shipping & Returns
We hope you will be 100% satisfied with your purchase. Swisstrax offers a 30-day, money back guarantee on all premium garage floor online purchases. If for any reason, our products do not meet your expectations, you may return it as long as you meet the following eligibility criteria:
- Time frame: Purchased items must be returned within 30 days of the date you received it
- Physical condition: All items must be un-used and in original packaging. Items washed, scratched or otherwise have evidence of being used will not be refunded at full value
- Product type: Clearance products are not refundable
- Custom products: Custom products are not refundable
If you are eligible for a refund and would like to return your purchase, please note the following:
- You must call our office to request a return authorization in writing
- Return Shipping for a non-defective product is the responsibility of the customer
- Return Shipping will be covered for damaged and defective product only
- Shipping charges for any re-orders are charged at cost. This includes special shipping requests such as rush shipping
- A shipping label will be sent to you for the return item(s)
- Shipping charges incurred for delivery return and re-orders are not refundable. This includes special shipping requests such as rush shipping
- Refunds will be processed within 48 hours upon receiving the item. This may take longer in cases of larger returns.
- A 15% restocking fee will be assessed on all returns.
If you would like to exchange an item for a different variation – e.g., tile style, color – Swisstrax will exchange the item at no cost. When making an exchange, your return refund will automatically be calculated and applied to your exchange order. You are responsible for shipping costs associated with the exchange.
If you have any questions regarding returns or exchanges please contact Support@TailoredGarages.com.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
- Price Match Guarantee only applies to products/packages with Price Match listed on the product page, you can find this under the Price Match tab. If no Price Match tab is present on the product page that product/package is not covered