Shipping: Free Shipping on orders over $100!
G-Floor 75 Mil Coin 5' x 10' Sandstone Flooring (GF75CN510SN)
G-Floor® Coin™ Garage Floor Covering is extremely durable, and designed for a multitude of uses outdoor, indoor and mobile applications, Simple roll out installation and no adhesive required. Quick and easy clean up. Waterproof, slip resistant, flame retardant.
Eye-catching with its smooth, slightly raised circular appearance, G-Floor® Coin™ texture goes from the garage to the retail shop to the home playroom with ease… and anywhere else in between.
G-Floor® Coin™ texture adds protection and flair to a worn out or imperfect floor. The low-profile Coin™ pattern has a 75 Mil base and a 110 Mil overall thickness. The slightly raised surface acts as small grips to help with traction and to repel spills. Everyday accidents from water to oil leaks clean up with a towel, damp mop, mild detergent or vinyl cleaner and there is little to no maintenance required.
Roll-out Coin™ flooring is so easy to cut, size and install in any residential or commercial space. It’s waterproof and flame retardant, won’t crack, buckle, peel or curl under excessive use. G-Floor® Coin™ is engineered from 100% polyvinyl to provide years of service in:
- Utility and laundry rooms
- Storage spaces
- Retail shops
- Mobile vehicles - emergency, RVs, trailers and trucks
- Modular units
- Office buildings
- Healthcare environments
- Educational settings
- Gyms, rec rooms and more
Choose from three stylish colors, five functional sizes from mats to wall-to-wall coverage and a variety of finishing accessories to totally transform the look of any area.
- GARAGE - Tough Enough to Drive a Car On, Long-Lasting Protection, Waterproof, Weatherproof, Chemical-Proof
- BASEMENT / RECREATIONAL ROOM - Prevents Concrete and Subfloor Deterioration, Insulating, Sound Buffer, Waterproof
- RETAIL - Welcoming, Low-Maintenance, Safe, Heavy-Duty Under Heavy Use
- KITCHEN & BATH - Easy to Install, Easy to Clean, Stylish, Cushioned, Moisture and Stain Resistant
- UTILITY ROOM - Functional, Durable, Attractive, DIY Installation, Easy Care
- GYM - Works Hard Where You Workout, Easy Storage, Roll-Out Mats
- KENNEL - Protects from Stains, Urine, Droppings, Mud, Scratches and Mischief, Pet-Friendly
- HEALTHCARE - Safe, Healthy, Hygienic, Outperforms Under Heavy Equipment and Excessive Movement
- RECREATIONAL VEHICLE FLOORING - OEM, Travel Enthusiasts, Withstands Mother Nature for Thousands of Miles
- EMERGENCY VEHICLE FLOORING - Safety for Fire, Medical, Police; Protects Subfloor from Equipment, Chemicals, Bodily Fluids, Stains
- EDUCATION - Smart Choice, Passes the Test of Time, Multipurpose, Inspiring Patterns and Textures
Sizes: 5' x 10'
WARRANTY COVERAGE - Better Life Technology (BLT) warrants to the original purchaser (Buyer) only that vinyl mats and flooring product manufactured by Better Life Technology, will be free from defects in material and workmanship under normal use and service for the lifetime of the product. THIS WARRANTY SHALL NOT APPLY AND NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND SHALL EXIST IF THIS PRODUCT HAS BEEN SUBJECT TO ABUSE, MISUSE, NEGLECT OR ALTERATION OF ANY TYPE OR CAUSE.
In addition, BLT is not responsible for defects resulting from improper installation or use, subfloor failures or irregularities, or from uses beyond design capability. In addition to the foregoing limitations, BLT’s limited warranty shall not cover surface stains including stains resulting from asphalt, driveway sealer and rubber wheels, defects resulting from improper maintenance or installation, damage from improper usage including, without limitation, burns, cuts, tears, scratches, scuffs, indentation damage from rolling loads, improperly castered carts, damage or discoloration from adhesive or floor care products not recommended by BLT, extended direct exposure to sunlight, excessive moisture, alkaline, hydrostatic pressure damage from the subfloor, mold or mildew, installation over gypsum based patching and leveling compounds or difference in color between samples or photographs and the actual flooring. BLT, in its sole discretion, shall determine whether or not the product is defective or otherwise covered or not covered by this warranty.
No action for breach of this warranty may be commenced more than one (1) year after occurrence of the alleged breach. This warranty is not transferable. Customer must notify BLT of all manufacturer defects within 60 days of purchase. Proof of purchase date will be required. For warranty information, please call or write to: Better Life Technology Customer Service, 9736 Legler Road, Lenexa, KS 66219, Telephone 877-810-6444.
Shipping & Returns
Orders are processed and shipped within 2 business days. Expected delivery window is generally 6-7 business days. See https://gfloor.com/pages/refund-policy for information on returns & exchanges.
Product is shipped Standard Delivery Service within the 48 contiguous United States. Free shipping utilizes the least expensive carrier available at the given time and does not include the use of the lift gate or inside delivery. Shipping method is automatically generated based on size/weight of the product(s). Physical Address is required for all shipments. Signature may be required. Call 913-894-0950 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to inquire about expedited shipping, additional charges will apply.
MOST shipments can be expected to ship via FedEx. However, multiple roll orders and all 10’ width product will be shipped via freight, see below for specific instructions regarding freight shipments.
When you order a larger product/quantity, you can expect to receive product via freight. Please note any special instructions that should be considered for a freight delivery (i.e. gated community, cul-de-sac, etc.). All orders will receive a confirmation email when order is placed. Freight company will call to set a scheduled delivery appointment time. You are required to be present during the appointment time. Please note the use of a lift gate is not included, and the truck driver is not under any obligation to move product. It is suggested to have an additional person to help move the product since it is heavy.
- Please note any special instructions on order that should be considered for a freight delivery (gated community, cul-de-sac, etc.)
2. The estimated delivery date noted on the confirmation email is an estimated date only. The freight company will call you to set up a delivery appointment time once they have received the product, do not plan for delivery until you have set an appointment time.
3. Redelivery fees can be very expensive so be mindful of your delivery appointment. We suggest planning for a 4-hour time frame.
4. It is suggested that you unroll your mats right away. Mats can take up to 72 hours to completely relax once unrolled.
If you have any further questions, please reach out to Support@TailoredGarages.com. We are here to answer any questions you may have!
At GFloor.com your satisfaction is our highest priority. If for some reason you need to RETURN A NON-DEFECTIVE G-FLOOR® ITEM that is not related to a warranty issue, we offer an easy 30-Day Money Back Guarantee*. To expedite your process, please note the following simple procedures and policies:
To request a return for any reason other than a warranty issue (see the Warranty section below for more information), your request must be placed within 30 days of the original delivery date of your order.
GFloor.com will accept returns on Standard Stock GFloor.com items ONLY. Unfortunately, we are unable to accept returns on by-the-foot (custom cut) flooring, clearance products or discontinued items unless the product is defective.
Return requests may be made within 30 days by calling our GFloor.com Customer Service at 913-894-0950 or by email to customerservice@G-ProductsLLC.com.
One of our friendly service representatives will be happy to help you with questions and with steps to proceed with the return process. They will assign you a mandatory Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and supply you with return address information.
A GFloor.com authorized RMA number must be listed on the return shipping documentation for product acceptance and for a refund to be issued. Please return the item within 30 days of receiving your RMA.
GFloor.com will accept products that are returned in the same condition as when it arrived to you. Item/s should be in re-sellable, like-new condition and in the original packaging whenever possible.
All returns must be packaged and shipped in a manner as to prevent any additional damage to the product resulting from insufficient packaging.
The original costs of shipping will be the responsibility of the purchaser and you are also responsible for all return shipping costs incurred as well as duties/taxes.
*Upon receipt of your returned package, GFloor.com will perform a quality inspection. If we determine item/s to be in good condition for resale, GFloor.com will issue your credit (minus any original shipping charges) within ten (10) business days of its arrival.
Again, GFloor.com is committed to your complete satisfaction during and after your purchase. We will gladly assist you in any way we can and make every attempt to make your experience quick and hassle-free. Please contact us at 913-894-0950, toll-free at 833-801-9334 or email us at customerservice@G-ProductsLLC.com. Our business hours are Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m. CST.
We work very hard to ensure that we offer the absolute best prices online. If you find another online store that offers a lower price then us within six months of your purchase date please let us know and we will refund your original payment for the difference. We want you to feel confident that you are getting the absolute best price for the product you are ordering. If you find that our own website has a lower price for the same item you have ordered within six months of your purchase date will refund the difference as well.
To request your partial refund simply e-mail us a link to the same product on our website, or on our competitors website within six months from the date of your order and we will process the credit accordingly.
Our 100% Price Guarantee has some limitations:
- You must purchase the item from our website before requesting your Price Match Guarantee
- Promotions such as rebates and buy one, get one free offers are not eligible
- The item must be in stock on the competitors website
- The competitor must be an online store, they may not have a retail location
- The website can not be a discounter or auction website (ie; eBay, overstock, etc..)
- The competitor must be an Authorized Retailer of the product in question
- The Price Match Guarantee includes the item price and the shipping charges, it excludes sales tax
- Price Match Guarantee only applies to products/packages with Price Match listed on the product page, you can find this under the Price Match tab. If no Price Match tab is present on the product page that product/package is not covered