Shipping: Free Shipping on orders over $100!
BendPak HD-9XW (5175863) 9,000-lb. Capacity / Four-Post Lift / Standard Width / High Lift
The HD-9XW is a standard width, extra-tall lift that offers ample overhead clearance and enough side room to park light-duty trucks, SUVs and virtually all low ground-clearance vehicles.
The Four-Post Lift with Standard Width and Extra Height!
When your garage isn’t cramped for space, you have more lifting options. The HD-9XW is made for the garage with a generous ceiling height, so high-rise vehicles can park on the lower level. Unlike our narrow-width HD-9ST four-post lift, this model comfortably holds wide-body trucks and SUVs without you having to worry about scratching up the mirrors or doors. With 82” of rise out of the runways, you can lift those heavy machines higher, leaving more room for taller mechanics to operate underneath. There’s also more room to park high-clearance trucks and SUVs. This eliminates the disappointment of buying a new lift and discovering your taller vehicle won’t even fit underneath.
The only way to get more width than this is to check out BendPak’s HD-9SW, a super-wide lift. We’re proud to be able to say the HD-9XW is arguably one of our most versatile and user-friendly lifts for serious DIY’ers and shop owners. The extra ceiling clearance you need means this car lift is generally the found as the property of daily wrenchers with dedicated service garages.
However, if you’re just looking for vehicle storage and want ample space for your lower-level vehicle, this lift is an ideal choice. The HD-9XW is completely certified according to the ANSI/ALI ALCTV-2011 standard. That’s why this lift is seen in shops nationwide and across the globe. There’s no “safer” car lift rating, and only BendPak offers that quality and many other built-in safety features (slack-cable locks, single-point lock release, non-slip runways, magnificent power coat finishing, etc.) with a warranty so good, we trademarked it!
- 9,000-lb. maximum lifting capacity
- CE Approved and Certified. Meets or exceeds the standards prescribed by European Standard EN-1493
- Freestanding design
- Perfect for parking, storage and service
- Runways accommodate narrow and standard vehicles
- Runways include rail-kit for optional accessories
- Electric-hydraulic power system
- Single hydraulic cylinder mounted underneath runway
- Fully enclosed lifting cables, safety locks and sheaves
- Internal anti-sway slider blocks in each column
- Oversized self-lubricating cable rollers
- Features heavy-duty 3/8" aircraft cable
- Rugged 1.25" roller axles
- Multi-position safety locks in each column
- Adjustable lock ladders
- Runways feature non-skid surface
- Push-button pneumatic safety release
- Independent backup slack-cable safety latches
- Customizable power unit location
- Removable approach ramps for additional drive-under clearance
- Longer approach ramps for low-ground clearance vehicles available
- Optional drive-thru ramps available
- Optional drip trays available
- Optional solid deck available to increase storage capacity
- Optional 4,500-lb. air / hydraulic rolling jacks available (Model RJ-45)
- ETL Approved
Note: An air supply (minimum: 30 psi / 3 CFM) is required for the safety-lock mechanisms to disengage. It is solely the responsibility of the end-user to provide, install and maintain the air supply.
BendPak lifts are supplied with concrete fasteners that meet the criteria of the American National Standard ANSI/ALI ALCTV-(Current). Buyer is responsible for all charges relating to any special regional structural or seismic anchoring requirements specified by any other agencies or codes such as the Uniform Building Code (UBC) or International Building Code (IBC).
BendPak lifts are warranted for 5 years on equipment structure, to be free of defects in material and workmanship. 2 year warranty on power units, hydraulic cylinders, and 1 year on all other assembly components such as turnplates, slip plates, cables, chains, valves, switches etc.
- Five Years (60‐Months) Warranty on the lift structure
- Two Years (24‐Months) Warranty on the hydraulic cylinder(s) and power unit
- One Year (12‐Months) Warranty on operating components
- One Year (12‐Months) Warranty on electrical components (excluding power unit)
- One Year (12‐Months) Labor Warranty on site or at factory*
- One Year (12‐Months) Free‐Shipping** on ground‐freight charges related to warranty performance
Shipping & Returns
LTL (less than truckload) service is the most common method of shipping for all BendPak and Ranger heavy items that are over typical parcel size. Our LTL contract carriers are YRC, Con-way and Estes. These leading freight providers handle and track hundreds of BendPak shipping transactions daily. They generally utilize enclosed vans or trailers with rear roll-up doors that provide access to the inside of the trailer. These carriers have strategically placed terminals located across the United States where they are able to consolidate all of their freight to be picked up and delivered. As a shipment moves from pick up point to destination it will be placed with other freight that is bound for the same area to be delivered. It is important to realize that LTL shipping involves additional handling as other shippers’ freight is often loaded on and off the truck en route to a destination.
Flatbed service is commonly the only chosen method when shipping heavy items that are oversize and not conducive to standard LTL handling (freight cannot easily be transferred in and out of cargo vans or trailers). A list of products that must be shipped via flatbed service only can be found here. For the handling and transportation of oversize or delicate cargo, flatbed service is usually a more reliable means. Freight is loaded onto owner-operator flatbed trucks at our facility in Santa Paula, California and most likely never handled until delivery. Using flatbed service involves the least handling, which translates to minimal risk of loss or damage while in transit. Transporting equipment via flatbed may increase the delivery time, but many of our customers feel the added assurance of minimized damage is worth the wait.
For additional information: https://www.bendpak.com/support/orders/shipping-methods/
You can always contact us at Support@TailoredGarages.com if you have any questions!
BendPak / Ranger prides itself on a tradition of outstanding customer care and support. Our devoted team of account representatives understands that our customers are the hallmark of our enduring partnerships.
Our limited return and exchange policy allows you to return defective or incorrect merchandise for a full or partial credit of your order. All returned merchandise requires authorization. Contact our service representatives first for shipping instructions and to obtain a return authorization number. Credit will not be issued unless authorization to return merchandise has been received.
For all merchandise returned to BendPak / Ranger for reasons other than warranty, a 20% restocking fee and round-trip shipping costs will be deducted front he credit refund. All returned items must be in their original box or crating and must include all packing material, manuals and all accessories. At our discretion, a restocking fee may be charged if your product is opened or is not returned in its original condition, box, or is missing packing material, manuals, or any accessories.
To initiate a return please contact Support@TailoredGarages.com