Shipping: Free Shipping on orders over $100!
BendPak HD-9ST (5175860) 9,000-lb. Capacity / Four-Post Lift / Narrow Width
This narrow-width, 9,000-lb. HD-9ST four-post lift offers the same power and safety features of the HD-9, but in a smaller package.
A Slim, Safe and Certified Lift!
Some garages are just a bit too cozy for a standard-width four-post lift. The trick is to find a smaller-footprint lift that won’t sacrifice functionality. The HD-9ST is perfect for small garages and spaces that are already filled to near-capacity. Its narrow width is designed for spaces and service bays that need to fit more lift in less space.
A slim lift is a smart choice for owners more compact vehicles. Because the HD-9ST features an open center, it doubles as both narrow parking lift and maintenance lift. This makes it the ideal four-post lift for wrenchers with a limited amount of space. In addition to the narrow design, the columns are only 88” high, so it’s low-profile too. The runways raise to a max height of 75”, so the HD-9ST fits easily in low ceilings yet doesn’t sacrifice lifting height. Ample clearance underneath ensures that full-grown men and women over 6-feet tall will have no problem performing oil changes, comfortably adjusting transmission jacks and removing and replacing exhaust systems. Other lifts may sacrifice lifting height as they reduce their overall widths to accommodate smaller vehicles, but not this one. This is one four-post lift that’s every bit as comfortable to use as its standard-width and super-wide sister models in the HD-9 series.
The HD-9ST may be smaller, but it’s not weaker than other designs, nor is it a hobby lift. In fact, this car lift is fully ALI certified. It’s used every day in professional shops around the world, and many motorists prefer it to the standard-length HD-9 simply because it leaves more room in their garage for tools and equipment.
- 9,000-lb. maximum lifting capacity
- CE Approved and Certified. Meets or exceeds the standards prescribed by European Standard EN-1493
- Two different ramp lengths to choose from
- Narrow width for space efficiency
- Freestanding design
- Perfect for parking, storage and service
- Runways accommodate narrow and standard vehicles
- Runways include rail-kit for optional accessories
- Electric / hydraulic power system
- Single hydraulic cylinder mounted underneath runway
- Fully enclosed lifting cables, safety locks and sheaves
- Internal anti-sway slider blocks in each column
- Oversized self-lubricating cable rollers
- Features heavy-duty 3/8" aircraft cable
- Rugged 1.25" roller axles
- Multi-position safety locks in each column
- Adjustable lock ladders
- Runways feature non-skid surface
- Push-button pneumatic safety release
- Independent backup slack-cable safety latches
- Customizable power unit location
- Removable approach ramps for additional drive-under clearance
- Longer approach ramps for low-ground clearance vehicles
- Optional drive-thru ramps available
- Optional drip trays available
- Optional solid deck available to increase storage capacity
- Optional 4,500-lb. air / hydraulic rolling jacks available (Model RJ-45)
- ETL Approved
Note: An air supply (minimum: 30 psi / 3 CFM) is required for the safety-lock mechanisms to disengage. It is solely the responsibility of the end-user to provide, install and maintain the air supply.
BendPak lifts are supplied with concrete fasteners that meet the criteria of the American National Standard ANSI/ALI ALCTV-(Current). Buyer is responsible for all charges relating to any special regional structural or seismic anchoring requirements specified by any other agencies or codes such as the Uniform Building Code (UBC) or International Building Code (IBC).
BendPak lifts are warranted for 5 years on equipment structure, to be free of defects in material and workmanship. 2 year warranty on power units, hydraulic cylinders, and 1 year on all other assembly components such as turnplates, slip plates, cables, chains, valves, switches etc.
- Five Years (60‐Months) Warranty on the lift structure
- Two Years (24‐Months) Warranty on the hydraulic cylinder(s) and power unit
- One Year (12‐Months) Warranty on operating components
- One Year (12‐Months) Warranty on electrical components (excluding power unit)
- One Year (12‐Months) Labor Warranty on site or at factory*
- One Year (12‐Months) Free‐Shipping** on ground‐freight charges related to warranty performance
Shipping & Returns
LTL (less than truckload) service is the most common method of shipping for all BendPak and Ranger heavy items that are over typical parcel size. Our LTL contract carriers are YRC, Con-way and Estes. These leading freight providers handle and track hundreds of BendPak shipping transactions daily. They generally utilize enclosed vans or trailers with rear roll-up doors that provide access to the inside of the trailer. These carriers have strategically placed terminals located across the United States where they are able to consolidate all of their freight to be picked up and delivered. As a shipment moves from pick up point to destination it will be placed with other freight that is bound for the same area to be delivered. It is important to realize that LTL shipping involves additional handling as other shippers’ freight is often loaded on and off the truck en route to a destination.
Flatbed service is commonly the only chosen method when shipping heavy items that are oversize and not conducive to standard LTL handling (freight cannot easily be transferred in and out of cargo vans or trailers). A list of products that must be shipped via flatbed service only can be found here. For the handling and transportation of oversize or delicate cargo, flatbed service is usually a more reliable means. Freight is loaded onto owner-operator flatbed trucks at our facility in Santa Paula, California and most likely never handled until delivery. Using flatbed service involves the least handling, which translates to minimal risk of loss or damage while in transit. Transporting equipment via flatbed may increase the delivery time, but many of our customers feel the added assurance of minimized damage is worth the wait.
For additional information: https://www.bendpak.com/support/orders/shipping-methods/
You can always contact us at Support@TailoredGarages.com if you have any questions!
BendPak / Ranger prides itself on a tradition of outstanding customer care and support. Our devoted team of account representatives understands that our customers are the hallmark of our enduring partnerships.
Our limited return and exchange policy allows you to return defective or incorrect merchandise for a full or partial credit of your order. All returned merchandise requires authorization. Contact our service representatives first for shipping instructions and to obtain a return authorization number. Credit will not be issued unless authorization to return merchandise has been received.
For all merchandise returned to BendPak / Ranger for reasons other than warranty, a 20% restocking fee and round-trip shipping costs will be deducted front he credit refund. All returned items must be in their original box or crating and must include all packing material, manuals and all accessories. At our discretion, a restocking fee may be charged if your product is opened or is not returned in its original condition, box, or is missing packing material, manuals, or any accessories.
To initiate a return please contact Support@TailoredGarages.com