Shipping: Free Shipping on orders over $100!
BendPak GP-9XLT Package (5175257) 9,000-lb. Capacity / High Lift / Extended Length / Includes Aluminum Ramps, Caster Kit, Jack Platform and Drip Trays
The GrandPrix GP-9XLT is a four-post lift that's 24" longer and 12" taller than the standard-length GP-9F model. Perfect for parking high-stance and/or longer-wheelbase vehicles underneath.
BUILT TOUGH. BUILT SAFE. BUILT DEPENDABLE. QUALITY, RELIABILITY AND PERFORMANCE YOU CAN COUNT ON!
For this lift, we took all the things you love about the GP-9F—ample drive-thru clearance, compact design and high weight capacity—and simply added more to the frame! We increased the length of this car lift by 24 inches while adding 12 inches of height to the columns.
This GrandPrix four-post lift accommodates long-wheelbase vehicles and provides a full extra foot of lifting height, making it ideal for taller techs. This unique four-post lift takes the best of two worlds, combining the rugged and dependable nature of hydraulic power with the simplicity and safety of mechanical operation.
The rugged design of the GP-9XLT four-post lift sets it apart from other similar-looking lifts out there. With boxed-steel columns constructed from tough welded-steel, the support structure of this four-post lift is as strong and stable as any other commercial-grade lift's structure. Plus, this GrandPrix lift includes many high-quality accessories for which other lift companies charge extra!
The GP-9XLT demonstrates our ongoing commitment to quality, safety, reliability and value. With BendPak's proven history of safety and reliability, you know you're in good hands. This lift will raise and hold up to 9,000 lbs., so it's no surprise that techs can do more in less time with GrandPrix in their shop. Simple controls offer a level of precision that's only found among the very best products. You can expect flawless performance from your lift, no matter how often you use it.
Enjoy a Longer, Taller Four-Post Lift!
The extended and heightened dimensions of this lift make it one of the most versatile box-frame lifts ever built. Some people simply love the boxed-over design: It's sturdy and allows operators to keep a close eye on all the critical lifting components (sheaves, wire ropes, etc). A durable protective cover helps protect such critical components against sudden spills and other unfortunate shop accidents. Enjoy everything this sturdy-yet-slender lift has to offer.
All Accessories Included
Standard accessories include four quick-mount casters, lightweight-yet-tough polyethylene drip trays, a mobile jack tray (wide and sturdy enough to hold bottle jacks of varying sizes and profiles) and lightweight, easily removable aluminum approach ramps. Yep, that means one price, one selection and a helluva lot of you-get-it-all. To top it off, GrandPrix keeps your vehicles safely contained at all times with forward and rear-mounted hardened steel tire stops, as well as a set of hard-rubber wheel chocks.
Make Room to Save Space
In order to work efficiently in a functioning (but sometimes obstructive) garage, you need a lift that’s engineered to make the most out of every sought-after smidgeon of floor space. The GP-9F features a compact size, so it fits in virtually any home garage where space is limited. Its clever design is exceptionally smart about saving space, but it still fits most vehicles, including light trucks and SUVs. In addition, this lift gives you improved lifting performance, a generous lifting capacity and all-in-one versatility. Lightweight, removable aluminum ramps and multi-position locks add even more flexibility when space and overhead clearance is a concern.
BendPak Means Superior Service
The GP-9F is built to perform without compromise, and that claim is backed by BendPak’s legendary history of success. Should there ever come a time when you need support, we're here for you. We've worked tirelessly to develop and maintain one of the most comprehensive customer support programs in the industry. This means we only use highly reliable dealers and service providers. Simply put, we put our 50+ years of experience to work for you.
Boxed Steel Construction & Sleeve Containment
We redesigned our toughened boxed-steel columns (4.75" x 4.75" wide) to ensure maximum durability and incredible resistance to twisting and bending. They include 5/8″ thick, 12″ x 12″ baseplates that better support loads on varying floor surfaces and finishes. Surrounded by full-perimeter exterior steel sleeves that retain solid capture of the lift columns, you can rest assured that your vehicles are safely and securely supported at all times. GrandPrix's stability-enhancing design mates the columns by the cradling steel sleeves to create an interlock that further decreases any risk of tipping.
Multi-level locking positions
Multiple parking positions allow you to lock your four-post car lift at varied heights, so you’re never crouching or reaching uncomfortably to perform auto maintenance. 13 locking positions are spaced every four inches to accommodate varying ceiling and vehicle heights.
Heavy-Duty Aircraft Wire Rope
Every car lift comes with four lifting wire ropes made from superior-grade stainless steel, and each wire rope is rated to handle 14,000 lbs. This means the combined wire rope rating is 700% of the lift's rated capacity.
Automatic Safety Locks
Four, 3/4″ thick safety locks engage simultaneously as the lift is raised. A secondary slack-cable lock system ensures instant back-up safety lock engagement in the unlikely event of a cable failure. At all times, locks are securely trapped by the full-perimeter cross tube sleeves and can't become dislodged or disengaged.
Simple operation and precision control give operators more confidence. Add BendPak’s proven reliability, and you get a lift that goes the distance while getting the job done faster than ever—just 45 seconds to max rise!
Peace of Mind
Built to commercial standards, GrandPrix is tough and operates as any industrial lift should. With safety at the forefront, this car lift features all the industrial features and durable components that make operating it safe, whether the lift is fastened to the floor or freestanding.
Professionals You Can Depend On
BendPak dealers and service providers are unsurpassed, delivering superior customer service that sets them apart from the competition before, during and after your purchase. With every new lift you add to your fleet, BendPak service providers make leading support programs available, including:
- Genuine BendPak OEM parts
- Planned maintenance
- Convenient national locations
- Five-Year Warranty
When you purchase a new GrandPrix four-post lift, you are buying more than a machine: You're purchasing one of the best car lift models for the best value. Every GrandPrix home garage lift is covered by a top-to-bottom warranty because it's backed by BendPak’s standard 5-year warranty. You can be confident that your lift will last and perform year after year, day after day. When you choose GrandPrix, you get a lift warranty that guarantees that if any major component fails, it will be replaced. It's that simple.
- BendPak's proven legacy gives you an edge in performance, service and cost of ownership.
- Designed to be fastened to the floor or free-standing.
- Comes standard with caster kit, drip trays, mobile jack tray, aluminum approach ramps, hardened steel tire stops and hard rubber wheel chocks.
- Boxed-steel columns are made from structural 4.75" x 4.75" welded steel tubing.
- Columns feature 12" x 12" baseplates 5/8" thick.
- Manual dead bolt locks are reliable and safe and are machined directly into the boxed-steel columns.
- 3/4" thick steel safety locks are spring loaded for automatic and solid engagement.
- 16 positive locking positions are spaced every 4 inches.
- Secondary slack-cable lock system assures instant back-up safety lock engagement in the event of a cable failure.
- Exterior steel sleeves with UHMV slides surround each column to ensure positive contact and containment.
- ¾” thick safety locks are securely trapped by the full-perimeter cross tube sleeves and can't become dislodged or disengaged.
- Welded-steel runways feature utility rail for jack tray and drip trays and other accessories.
- Runways are welded and boxed for extra strength.
- Built-in flow restriction integrated into the hydraulic cylinder to prevent free-fall.
- Oversize baseplates and pull-perimeter cross tube sleeves reduce lateral movement and sway when lift is free-standing.
- Low profile runways are only 5" high to accommodate low ride-height vehicles.
- Hardened steel safety lock linkages use 3/8" molded carbon steel rod ends to reduce flex and twist to ensure positive locking and smooth operation.
- Precision, reinforced rod ends with spherical bearings are protective coated for corrosion resistance and are designed to provide low friction and high wear resistance.
- 5/8" thick top caps.
- Sheave axles feature hardened steel collars and snap rings.
- Pull out tire stops on both ends of the lift that allows drive through capability.
- Stainless steel lifting cables are rated to handle over 14,000 lbs. each.
- Cable keepers assures cables remain safely secure to the sheaves.
- Pre-assembled cables simplifies installation.
- 36" aluminum approach ramps are gusseted to eliminate flex and bending.
- Non-marring heavy-duty poly caster wheels will not damages painted floor surfaces.
- Durable powder coat finish.
- 3/4" runway bolts provide positive attachment with increased safety factor.
- Operator controls are simple to use, well-placed and ergonomically advanced to reduce operator strain and fatigue and increase safety.
- Electric/hydraulic power system.
- Single hydraulic cylinder underneath runway.
- Optional full-length aluminum platforms can be added to easily store lawnmowers, ATVs, jet skis or motorcycles.
BendPak lifts are supplied with concrete fasteners that meet the criteria of the American National Standard ANSI/ALI ALCTV-(Current). Buyer is responsible for all charges relating to any special regional structural or seismic anchoring requirements specified by any other agencies or codes such as the Uniform Building Code (UBC) or International Building Code (IBC).
BendPak lifts are warranted for 5 years on equipment structure, to be free of defects in material and workmanship. 2 year warranty on power units, hydraulic cylinders, and 1 year on all other assembly components such as turnplates, slip plates, cables, chains, valves, switches etc.
- Five Years (60‐Months) Warranty on the lift structure
- Two Years (24‐Months) Warranty on the hydraulic cylinder(s) and power unit
- One Year (12‐Months) Warranty on operating components
- One Year (12‐Months) Warranty on electrical components (excluding power unit)
- One Year (12‐Months) Labor Warranty on site or at factory*
- One Year (12‐Months) Free‐Shipping** on ground‐freight charges related to warranty performance
Shipping & Returns
LTL (less than truckload) service is the most common method of shipping for all BendPak and Ranger heavy items that are over typical parcel size. Our LTL contract carriers are YRC, Con-way and Estes. These leading freight providers handle and track hundreds of BendPak shipping transactions daily. They generally utilize enclosed vans or trailers with rear roll-up doors that provide access to the inside of the trailer. These carriers have strategically placed terminals located across the United States where they are able to consolidate all of their freight to be picked up and delivered. As a shipment moves from pick up point to destination it will be placed with other freight that is bound for the same area to be delivered. It is important to realize that LTL shipping involves additional handling as other shippers’ freight is often loaded on and off the truck en route to a destination.
Flatbed service is commonly the only chosen method when shipping heavy items that are oversize and not conducive to standard LTL handling (freight cannot easily be transferred in and out of cargo vans or trailers). A list of products that must be shipped via flatbed service only can be found here. For the handling and transportation of oversize or delicate cargo, flatbed service is usually a more reliable means. Freight is loaded onto owner-operator flatbed trucks at our facility in Santa Paula, California and most likely never handled until delivery. Using flatbed service involves the least handling, which translates to minimal risk of loss or damage while in transit. Transporting equipment via flatbed may increase the delivery time, but many of our customers feel the added assurance of minimized damage is worth the wait.
For additional information: https://www.bendpak.com/support/orders/shipping-methods/
You can always contact us at Support@TailoredGarages.com if you have any questions!
BendPak / Ranger prides itself on a tradition of outstanding customer care and support. Our devoted team of account representatives understands that our customers are the hallmark of our enduring partnerships.
Our limited return and exchange policy allows you to return defective or incorrect merchandise for a full or partial credit of your order. All returned merchandise requires authorization. Contact our service representatives first for shipping instructions and to obtain a return authorization number. Credit will not be issued unless authorization to return merchandise has been received.
For all merchandise returned to BendPak / Ranger for reasons other than warranty, a 20% restocking fee and round-trip shipping costs will be deducted front he credit refund. All returned items must be in their original box or crating and must include all packing material, manuals and all accessories. At our discretion, a restocking fee may be charged if your product is opened or is not returned in its original condition, box, or is missing packing material, manuals, or any accessories.
To initiate a return please contact Support@TailoredGarages.com