Shipping: Free Shipping on orders over $100!
Autostacker A6S 6,000-lb. Capacity / Platform Parking Lift / Standard Width
*Autostacker products have a 90 day lead time for shipping
The revolutionary Autostacker™ A6S parking lift is a reflection of our continuing commitment to design and deliver innovative vehicle storage solutions that offer only the highest value to our customers. The space-saving design means you can now stack one vehicle above another in the same space typically required for a single parking stall. With the strength to handle loads up to 6,000 pounds and a footprint considerably smaller than other mechanical parking systems, the A6S delivers more parking capability space per square inch than any other lift in its class. Despite Autostacker’s overall compact design, it provides a generous 85” of underside clearance. Benefiting from the knowledge of BendPak’s vast automotive experience, Autostacker has applied many of the same technologies to its family of commercial vehicle parking systems. Thanks to Autostacker's auto-synchronizing power system and simple operator controls, more versatility and greater reliability are achieved.
Only the Autostacker offers your operation the flexibility of using a compact, vertical lifting platform to double your car or truck parking capability literally overnight, either indoors or outside. Our innovative design uses tandem direct-drive hydraulic cylinders that are smartly concealed within paired scissors structures that act as the lifting muscle for the full-length galvanized platform. Every Autostacker that rolls off our assembly line incorporates materials and operating components that are of the highest quality, skillfully designed to match our pedigree for ruggedness and dependability. Combined with BendPak’s tradition of rugged and reliable construction and the Autostacker’s innovative engineering, it’s easy to see why Autostacker is America’s premier provider of vehicle storage solutions.
Simple, Dependable Operation
The operator power console features simple ergonomic controls that are crafted with the user’s well-being in mind. A dependable hydraulic drive system provides reliable power that requires very little service and maintenance over time. Tandem drive cylinders, combined with an intelligent hydraulic circuit, balance the hydraulic pressure accurately between the twin lifting cylinders for precise, equalized lifting of the platform. Removable covers provide easy access for simple routine maintenance and service.
Low-Profile, Full-Width Deck
The Autostacker features our patent-pending, low-profile, gradual sloping lift platform. This somewhat insignificant-sounding feature plays a very significant role when it comes to driving on and off the lift platform. While most other car lifts feature a level deck with an aggressively angled entry ramp, we’ve purposefully designed the Autostacker with a full-width, gradually sloping platform that reduces the height at the approach end, making vehicle entry and exit an easy, pain-free affair. With a barely noticeable incline of just 5 degrees, Autostacker easily accommodates Corvettes, Porsches, Vipers, Mustangs, BMWs, Ferraris and other high performance cars with wide tires and/or low ground clearance.
Cushioned Door Protection
Autostacker’s patented Door-sentry™ car door protectors include a full-length design that accommodates a wide variety of door types, shapes and heights. Regardless of whether your car doors sit high or low, if they’re opened up quickly and carelessly, Autostacker’s impact-cushioning door guards are ready to protect them from dings, scratches and dents. By providing this extra level of security, the Autostacker gives you peace of mind, protecting your car when you can’t.
- 6,000-lb. lifting capacity
- Key-switch disconnect fully disables operation for enhanced security
- Audible alarm and warning buzzer alerts operator and bystanders when the lift is in operation.
- Accommodates cars, light trucks and SUVs
- Rugged, welded-steel construction is strong and durable
- 100% hot-dipped, galvanized steel platform
- Attractive slate gray, baked-on powder coat finish provides added toughness
- Front wheel dish acts as a wheel chock to prevent vehicles from rolling forward or backward
- Full-width, gradual sloping platform reduces entry ramp height
- Automatic safety locks engage at five different parking heights
- Simple push-button controls
- Dual, direct-drive hydraulic lifting cylinders
- Dependable hydraulic circuit that provides precise, equalized lifting
- Variable height parking accommodates a wide range of vehicle and ceiling heights
- Contoured scissor legs provide rigidity, decreased deflection and a low collapsed height
- Full-width, straight-through axles increase overall stability and tracking through the vertical travel range
- Full-width pivot pins promote straighter tracking of the scissor legs throughout travel—vital for eccentric loads
- Extra-wide, heavy-duty steel scissor arms with cross member bracing enhance stability
- Unique clevis-design scissor ends lower stress and increase rigidity by distributing loads symmetrically over the pins
- Patented asymmetric scissor arms provide greater underside door clearance
- Patented Door-sentry™ car door protectors are made from energy-absorbing rubber to protect against accidental scratches or door dings
- Space-saving design is perfect for commercial or residential applications
- Minimal footprint fits a typical parking space
- Hydraulic safety valves (velocity fuses) prevent sudden, unexpected platform collapse in the unlikely event of hydraulic system failure
- UL Listed electrical components meet National Electrical Code (NEC) requirements
Our promise to deliver a safe parking lift is the most important commitment we make in order to earn your trust and ensure your absolute satisfaction. As part of our commitment to operator care, we incorporate the highest level of security features into every lift we build. Our standard power console features include the following: key-switch disconnect provides an additional measure of security against operator tampering; emergency stop button disables lift at any time; warning light and audible alarm indicate when the lift is in operation; automatic safety latches and locking systems that engage continuously as the lift rises; lowering systems that require two-hand operation; ergonomic placement of operator controls; and of course, all control systems are within safe reach for easy shut-off when the lift is in use. The waist-height control panel also includes full-faced, simple-to-read instructions with pictographs that outline easy set-up and operation, including descriptive safety and operator warnings. From its secure key-lock safety switch and easy to understand operator controls and its smart control layout, operators will be pleasantly surprised at how easy it is to safely operate.
Our commitment to quality is uncompromised. Our dedication to taking your parking challenges to the next level extends well beyond the physical reach of our products. Our advanced yet simple design enables our lifts to perform effortlessly and tirelessly, year after year, with very little maintenance or service required. After all, we can’t expect you to be a parking lift expert—that’s our job. Featuring rugged, welded steel construction, very few moving parts and an uncomplicated fluid power system, the hydro-mechanical Autostacker offers the most economical and dependable method of lifting to deliver you many years of trouble-free service.
- 6,000 lbs. (2,722 kg)
- Overall width: 103” (2,620 mm)
- Overall length: 143” (3,630 mm)
- Platform length: 124” (3,150 mm)
- Platform width: 83.75” (2,128 mm)
- Platform height (forward): 13” (330 mm)
- Ramp height (entry): 2” (51 mm)
- Maximum underclearance: 80” (2,032 mm)
Standard - Power Unit Console
- Single unit operation
- Motor horsepower: 2HP
- Power consumption: 1,500 Watts
- Motor voltage: 208-240V, 50/60Hz / 1Ph
- Starting amps: 25A
- Normal running amps: 12-18A
- 52 db
Special voltages available upon request.
Five Locking Heights
- First (Lowest Locking Position): 52.5" (1,331 mm)
- Second: 60.75" (1,543 mm)
- Third: 68.5" (1,736 mm)
- Fourth: 75" (1,909 mm)
- Fifth (Highest Locking Position): 81.25" (2,064 mm)
- Right side scissors superstructure
- Left side scissors superstructure
- Front wheel trough
- Ramp assembly with logo plate
- Lower front tie-bar
- Galvanized decking sections
- Front tire stops
- Power unit control console
- Complete assembly parts package including all fasteners, hoses, fittings & anchor bolts
- Installation and operators manual
Autostacker offers the most competitive and comprehensive warranty in the business. Our word is our bond, so we’re giving you the fine print to back up everything we claim. We’re proud to offer this level of transparency.
Our full-time staff of engineers work day in and day out detecting and correcting every single mechanical issue in our products before any of our parts hit the market.In addition to the peace of mind you get with Autostacker, you know we work harder than our competition to climb every mountain, ford every stream and maintain the highest standards in quality, dependability and reliability in the garage parking lift manufacturing business.
Warranty Duration: From the date of purchase by the original Purchaser or 24-12 months from the date of shipment by Autostacker, or whichever comes first.
Two Years (24-Months) Warranty on the lift structure
One Year (12-Months) Warranty on the hydraulic cylinder(s) and power unit
One Year (12-Months) Warranty on operating components
One Year (12-Months) Labor Warranty on site or at factory
One Year (12-Months) Free-Shipping* on ground-freight charges related to warranty performance
Shipping & Returns
LTL Service - LTL (less than truckload) service is the most common method of shipping for all Autostacker heavy items that are over typical parcel size. Our LTL contract carriers are YRC, Con-way and Estes. These leading freight providers handle and track hundreds of Autostacker shipping transactions daily. They generally utilize enclosed vans or trailers with rear roll-up doors that provide access to the inside of the trailer. These carriers have strategically placed terminals located across the United States where they are able to consolidate all of their freight to be picked up and delivered. As a shipment moves from pick up point to destination it will be placed with other freight that is bound for the same area to be delivered. It is important to realize that LTL shipping involves additional handling as other shippers’ freight is often loaded on and off the truck en route to a destination.
Flatbed Service - Flatbed service is commonly the only chosen method when shipping heavy items that are oversize and not conducive to standard LTL handling (freight cannot easily be transferred in and out of cargo vans or trailers). A list of products that must be shipped via flatbed service only can be found here. For the handling and transportation of oversize or delicate cargo, flatbed service is usually a more reliable means. Freight is loaded onto owner-operator flatbed trucks at our facility in Santa Paula, California and most likely never handled until delivery. Using flatbed service involves the least handling, which translates to minimal risk of loss or damage while in transit. Transporting equipment via flatbed may increase the delivery time, but many of our customers feel the added assurance of minimized damage is worth the wait.
We know you’re going to love your parking lift from Autostacker, but in case things don’t work out, you have a 30-day guaranteed window to make a return for a full refund. We do this because we believe not only in our product, but in the service we provide before, before, during and after delivery. If you have questions, needs, parts replacements, etc., Autostacker will not hesitate to accommodate as best we can. We don’t think you’ll want to return your garage lift, but if you do, every Autostacker purchase comes with a contract to get you the refund or credit you deserve. It’s just another way we want to thank you for trusting us to keep your garage spacious and safe.